Below are the pictures taken by Stephen Rodgers during and after the construction of The River.
- View from above of 'pump house' with twin, parallel central heating pumps.
- Close up of final overflow drain (not brilliant view).
- Overflow drain, patio 'sump' roof without slabs,
'The Lake', in one photo (not a composite).
- Low down view of patio 'sump' roof,
perspective shot of fence post roof supports.
- Aerial shots of the madman digging 'The Lake' and 'The Sump'.
The madman himself.
Looking all mournful and reflective as the first reed-bed-cleaned water
arrives at the middle pond.
- Views from above of the twin pump assembly, with slabs removed showing suction pipes,
- Side view of patio/sump roof with slabs removed
- Nice shot of the finished patio/sump roof.
Includes one finished bridge.
- Above/angled view of the twin pump assembly,
with slabs removed showing suction pipes.
(it sez here! doesn't look like it to me though! - JDS)
- Fuzzy shot of the water arriving at the waterfall,
with one of the 'helpers' adjusting the lip.
- Another shot of the first water falling over the falls.
Nice side and front views of water going over the falls.
back to River main page
John Stumbles' home page